This week’s article comes from Joyce Meyer Ministries
Calm Down and Lighten Up!
Do not worry or be anxious about tomorrow, for tomorrow will have worries and anxieties of its own. Sufficient for each day is its own trouble.
My personal definition of anxiety is mentally leaving where you are and getting into an area of the past or the future. One of the things we need to understand is that God wants us to learn to READ MORE >>
This week’s article is from “Your daily health tips”
26 TIPS FOR MANAGING STRESS
1. Always take time for yourself, at least 30 minutes per day.
2. Be aware of your own stress meter: Know when to step back and cool down.
3. Concentrate on controlling your own situation, without controlling everybody else.
4. Daily exercise will burn off the stress chemicals.
5. Eat lots of fresh fruit, veggies, bread and water; give your body the best for it to perform READ MORE >>
A Bible for graduation
A young man was getting ready to graduate from college. For many months he had admired a beautiful sports car in a dealer’s showroom, and knowing his father could well afford it, he told him that was all he wanted. As Graduation Day approached, the young man awaited signs that his father had purchased the car. Finally, on the morning of his graduation, his father called him into his private study. His READ MORE >>
Fields marked with * are obligatory.
For security reasons we save you ip address 220.127.116.11.
We reserve our right to shorten, delete, or not publish entries.